vintage style wedding apparels back Tulle Overlay 1950s
OK, I'm in.
Here's my 22 random facts.
1. Do you make your bed every morning? Yes
2. What was your first car? 1982 Datsun 310, aka "The Blue Hornet"
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of? Veggies & toilet paper
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry? Maybe 10/11
5. If you could, would you go back to high school? Hell yeah!
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves? I'm a master parallel Parker-- I lived in NYC!
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you had. Washed dishes at the first Y-Not pizza when it opened. I lasted a week because I was hired to be a waitress. vintage style wedding apparels back Tulle Overlay 1950s
8. Do you think aliens are real? Perhaps-- there is definitely other life out there
9. Can you drive a stick shift? Absolutely
10. Guilty TV pleasure? Game of Thrones
11. Tatoos? Not yet... stay tuned
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors? Depends on who survived with me
13. Sweet or salty? I little bit of both=Sassy Sweet
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath? Yes but I can't sit still too long
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person? Like steel
16. Something people do that drives you nuts? Make noises eating, chewing gum-- it's awful
17. Do you have any birthmarks? Yep
18. Favorite childhood game? Many - hopscotch, jump rope, jacks, marbles, hide & seek, tag, make believe
19. Do you talk to yourself? All the time
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles? No Crosswords? No
21. Tea or coffee? Both. Only recently started drinking coffee though
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? Actor
Copy and paste. I would love to see your answers