vintage bohemian wedding dresses
Like 8 years ago several people tagged me in one of those Note things that may or may not exist anymore. Finally got around to it. Sorry for the delay.
Getting to know each other -
1. What time did you get up this morning? Like 7-ish EST
2. How do you like your steak? medium well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? probably The Big Sick
4. What is your favorite TV show? Always Sunny, South Park, Rick & Morty, Game of Thrones, WWE, Rick Steves
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? pedestrian metropolis with bullet train or hyperloop access to nearby cities, and maybe a winter place in Austin. And a summer apartment in Paris. et voila.
6. What did you have for breakfast? un croissant aux amandes
7. What is your favorite cuisine? breakfast - TexMex; brunch - American or French or Indian; dinner - Italian or Japanese
8. What foods do you dislike? all mushrooms. gross. with the exception of truffle oil. also not a fan of cooked spinach unless it's drowned in something like artichoke dip.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? anywhere with family and friends. also Del Posto, although it has been awhile.
10. Favorite dressing? Japanese ginger, blue cheese, and RANCH because I'm from the south.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? train, feet
12. What are your favorite clothes? I love skater dresses, denim jacket, soft buttoned cardigan, tall shoes.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? At the moment - 1) more of Italy; 2) Japan; 3) Hong Kong; 4) Bavarian countryside; 5) more of France; 6) Prague, 7) Barcelona; 8) Budapest. (not in order of preference)
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere fun with a high walk score.
16. Favorite time of day? mid-morning most productive / evening most fun
17. Where were you born? Houston, TX
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Wrestling. Gymnastics. Football to some extent.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not planning on tagging anyone.
20. Who do you think will tag you back first? see above
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? see above
22. Bird watcher? One time a bird tried to steal a croissant out of my hand.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Mid-morning person
24. Do you have any pets? No, but I like to hug other people's dogs.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I started playing drums in a really cool project with sweet, talented girls. <3 Beautiful songs, too.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Astronaut, novelist, musician/composer.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Vacations with family, playing piano and singing with Jenn like that Renoir painting, Camarata Christmas
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Have you ever been married? Yes
30. Always wear your seat belts? Almost always.
31. Been in a car accident? Yes.
32. Any pet peeves? the sound of people eating or drinking iced drinks in a quiet room without background noise; software and bright minds focused on FWP (e.g., helping people watch more TV or eat faster without having to put pants on); the sound of a spoon scraping the sides of a nearly empty yogurt container (IT'S GONE YOU ATE IT ALREADY); giant trucks taking up two spaces or blocking your view in a parking garage (more of a problem in Austin), groups of people who slowly walk side by side thus blocking the entire sidewalk, people who talk to you while you have headphones on, self-righteous bicyclists, line cutters vintage bohemian wedding dresses
33. Favorite fast food? breakfast tacos.
34. Favorite flowers? Tulips, calla lilies, Gerbera daisies
35. Favorite ice cream? Gay Odin Gelato, Amorino, pistachio and stracciatella
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Shake Shack, Tacodeli, Sweetgreen
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, but we only had to do the written part.
38. From whom did you get your last email? NY Tech Meetup
39. Where would i max out my credit card? Burberry, Bloomingdales, Anthropologie, Lululemon, Guitar Center
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I stopped eating gluten recently for like a week. Does that count?
41. Worst chore? Folding the fitted sheet.
42. Broccoli? Yes, stir-fried Sichuan.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Paris/Bruges in 2006; two weeks with the family exploring east coast cities tour somewhere around 1990; Naples with the Wilkins in 2014 was really fun; Monterey/Carmel-by-the-Sea with family when Brielle was 3 (her first beach); road trip with Holly in 1998 (tee hee)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Ashok, Ruth, Brielle, Riley, Serena. Was there food?
45. What are you listening to right now? St. Vincent on headphones, Teen Titans Go on the TV in the background. I'm comfortable with the cacophony.
46. What is your favorite color? Burgundy and light green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? None
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:32
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes.